Thursday, November 24, 2005

I have just woken up from a dream I had, about what other than computers. I remmember seeing a site about 5 years ago about a project that was done by a us univercity, which was a linkage of words together and finding information via a controlled 3d gui. It was called theranosaures or something. Yet, I can not find the site out,. I'll dig into that a little more, cause of the fact that it is very interesting concept and might be very valuable for me and others.
Hoping that I will figure out the exact web site and dig into it a little more.

After some searchs I found what I was looking for check it out in http://www.visualthesaurus.com/ you might find it very interesting. The thing is that you look for related words according to the word you step onto...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home